come and follow me!

Thursday 30 August 2012

a england tristam

I know this polish has been around for like donkeys years now, but for someone like me who adores a good blue....it would feel just damn wrong to do this blog and not include this lovely in it!  Tristam had my heart as soon as i became familiar with this brand...blues are always the first to find their way into my stash and i just knew this one would be mine. 


I have to say there are some wicked pictures on the Internet of tristam, the likes of scrangie have captured it beautifully...really showcasing the depth of colour and the scattered holo ..but wow, this bad boy is really something else in person! 




I adore the shade of blue..deep velvety loveliness that applied like butter and dried so quickly!  The holo was really sparkly outside..a little more subtle inside but seriously trust me when i say its amazing!  This was a 2 coater for me....this will not be my only a england polish for sure!  After a couple of days i decided to stamp over my ring and thumb finger with worth the risque by color club...perfect combo!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment