come and follow me!

Saturday 25 August 2012

girly bits daddy's little girl


Another amazing girly bits polish for you now...i make no excuses i love girly bits polish, its all just to beautiful for me or my purse to take!  so this is daddy's little girl for you...i adore blues when a new collection is released it's usually the blues i snap up first, I'm so very glad i drop kicked this bad boy into my cart!  This really is a mammoth polish and i guarantee when you wear it you will be non stop looking at it..i was and I'm not ashamed to admit it...i may have even had near misses in my car paying to much attention to my sparkly digits!

Daddy's little girl had me when i saw the name, a cute name for a cutesy polish.  When my lovely sister saw this she HAD to own it to...in fact i gave her mine and ordered another immediately!  As with all the girly bits polishes i own this applied beautifully.  I did layer this over A England order of the garter which was a perfect combo.  Daddy's little girl is made up of larger lighter hex  blue glitters, smaller darker blue glitter and purple larger and smaller glitter, this is all in a cobalt blue base...making this a really unique, wearable polish that will a staple in my stash forever!  I used 2 coats for the pics.  This was perfectly smooth with a good coat of seche vite.

I bought this, as i do all my girly bits from the lovely Llarowe, if you haven't checked her site yet...DO IT, she stocks some of the most amazing polishes and has THE best service!  You can find it here or check out girly bits big cartel

No comments:

Post a Comment