come and follow me!

Thursday 23 August 2012

pretty and polished ...cheer camp (helllllo!)

well here i am another day another polish....my daughter is off with her friend shopping in Bluewater so ive pulled up a pew in a cafe to do some blogging...thats love for you huh! Todays offering is the beyond lovely.. amazing Pretty and Polished cheer camp. Ok take a deep breath ladies (and gentlemen!)...this reminds me of candy floss on my nails! look at it and try and contain any excitement!

Cheer camp is the perfect baby pink polish packed with beatifully suble pink, purple  and tiny fushia glitter.  I did layer this polish over Opi pedal faster suzy, i would imagine if this was worn without undies then it would have more of a milky tone to it...either way this is seriously lovely..i love the way this has a hint of lavender tone to it to.  It dried lovely and colour built up nicely with 2 coats.  I used seche vite t/c. 

I am loving a bit of the pretty and polished at the moment and this polish didnt disapoint me...infact the more i look at it the more i like it! you can buy it here from Llarowe


Amazing eh?...


 


No comments:

Post a Comment