come and follow me!

Tuesday 25 September 2012

30 day challenge...day 25 inspired by fashion

Today challenge is  inspired by fashion, and being a shoe lover, this was an easy choice for me.  I've never done a shoe related design except on my cinderella nails, i think they are quite cool!
My untried for the day is a little number i picked up from olympia  yesterday, its seche vite magnifique.  I was super excited to try this one as they are new polishes.  I was keen to try it out and see if tey measure up to the amazing top coat they do.  I loved it!  the colour is amazing, a purple with supreme pink shimmer, with blue undertones, it's a colour like no other (although similar to reggae to riches by china glaze).
I added the shoes and tiny little angel wings which always make an appearance at any fashion show...job done!

1 comment: