come and follow me!

Monday 8 October 2012

FACEBOOK!!

Hey guys, just a little heads up, for some reason facebook has decided to put a hold on my facebook account...wanting me to jump through hoops to get my account back...including uploading a copy of my drivers licence...i don think so!!  So i have now made up a new account called michelle mani, could i ask you lovely people who were friends of mine on there to re add me.  I am looking to get everyone back on there but it will take time and its hard to remember everyone who was on my friends list......so when you see mimi manicures has gone...its nothing you have done lol......i am just in the midst of uploading pics but when ive done i will be linking my new account to here.....hope to see you guys soon xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment