come and follow me!

Wednesday 14 November 2012

Blue manicure for National Diabetes Day!

Hey there, i am sorry this post comes late in the day to you..its been a crazy busy day and this is the first chance i have had to post.  I also apologise for recycling my picture for this post...time really hast been on my side but i wanted to show my support for national diabetes day and to honour a very special little girl called Rae, who has shown such strength and courage in the face of being diagnosed with type 1 diabetes back in May.

So today is national diabetes day and as a show of solidarity people from all walks of life are sporting all things blue.....obviously for someone like me and my blogger friends there is no other way to show our support to help raise awareness of this condition. 

So to The beautiful Rae...honey you are a brave little girl...keep smiling, your mum Hannah is extremely proud of you.  For further information of Diabetes and how to recognise the signs please find the link here

3 comments:

  1. Lovely post for a worthy cause , wish I could have done one;( I love that Kiko blue I have a bottle and I am getting another :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cannot say thankyou enough for taking the time to do this boootiful manicure! Rae is in bed but Ill be showing her first thing in the morning. Thank you SO much! xxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful words....I agree with you

    ReplyDelete