come and follow me!

Thursday 15 November 2012

Pahlish your lover is an actress

Hey lovelies, how are you all today? i hope you are all great!  Today's instalment in my polish adventure is Pahlish...your lover is an actress.


Don't you just love receiving nail mail you had forgotten you had ordered? this one is an added bonus because it is frecking stunning!!!  This is part of the collage  of senselessness collection...which i adore!  I decided to layer this polish over Belgrave Place by nails inc....which in turn made the glitters really pop! 


YLIAA is sheer purple base with a craaaazy amount of different sized  blue, copper, purple, orange, red and teal matte glitters.  I cannot tell you how amazing these colours are together....so instead of my incessant rambling ill let my pictures do the talking.

I used 2 coats for the pictures, with a coat  of trusty seche vite.

5 comments:

  1. Hey, I was given the link to your site from your cousin Stacy. We used to work together :)
    You have lovely nails! I've added you to my list of blogs to follow. This glittery polish is gorgeous :D xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ahhh hello charlotte hun!! yeah stacy said you would drop by...ive jst had a nose at your blog...its fab my love...you have some awesome nailage to!! thanks for following me hun...ive done the same xxxx

      Delete
    2. Thank you very much :) you don't see many bloggers with long nails so it's nice to know I'm not alone :D

      I'm very new to the blogging scene. I'm very envious of all your beautiful polishes. Hehe x

      Delete
    3. ahhh i love to have long nails my dearest charlotte, but your right many bloggers prefer short nails....i like to be different hehe. My polish addiction is out of control now....but do i care? nope!!! i hope you enjoy blogging as much as i do and if i can help in any way just let me know xxxx

      Delete