come and follow me!

Friday 9 November 2012

pretty and polished, it gets better

Oh wow oh wow oh wow!!  I have a beautiful polish for you guys today, a real stunner! I was lucky enough to order this in a pre sale from Chelsea at p&p, it spoke to me as soon as i saw it and in the flesh...damn it screams to me!!

Apart from being genuinely my favourite green polish i own, the inspiration behind this polish is awesome.  It was created to help raise money for the it gets better project, which until now i had not heard about. This is what Chelsea had to say.....

"Right now we have another Charity cause we are working on. When you purchase a bottle of "It Gets Better" from our online shop, 50% of the profits will be going to the It Gets Better Project. The It Gets Better Project was created to show young LGBT people the levels of happiness, potential, and positivity their lives will reach – if they can just get through their teen years. The It Gets Better Project wants to remind teenagers in the LGBT community that they are not alone — and it WILL get better.
I created this polish for all of the people I have lost to bullying. I understand not everyone agrees with my views on human rights and that is ok. I made this polish so that I could donate 50% of the profits to an organization that I appreciate.
The It Gets Better pledge:
"Everyone deserves to be respected for who they are. I pledge to spread this message to my friends, family and neighbors. I'll speak up against hate and intolerance whenever I see it, at school and at work. I'll provide hope for lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and other bullied teens by letting them know that it gets better."


What a fab idea, and with all of the bullying going on recently online in our community i absolutely support this myself.  It gets better is an amazing mint green creme polish, with beautiful delicate rainbow holographic hex glitters.  The polish applies like butter, the glitters were flat to the nail and evenly dispersed and dry time was great.  I can't say how stunning this is (even my sister had a sharp intake of breath when she saw it!) You can find this polish and many more beauties here at pretty and polished

4 comments:

  1. You did a beautiful job showcasing this polish. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. no problem chelsea, thank you for making such a stunner.....as always xxxx

      Delete
  2. Beautiful polish for a great cause~!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. its amazing isnt applelicious (fab name!) thank you for having a look xxxx

      Delete