come and follow me!

Monday 3 December 2012

Whimsical Ideas by Pam Seuss

Ahhhh Seuss Seuss Seuss!!  I cannot tell you how much i have lusted after this polish, it has been my lemming forever!  Being in the UK, Pam doesn't ship here, so i had resigned myself to the fact i would never own it....until i started this blog and my facebook page.  I have said many times before how lucky i am to have made such wonderful polish friends...and those friends came to my rescue here.  My lovely inky Whiskers kindly shipped me some over and the equally lovely Charis bought me Seuss for my birthday last month....i almost peed my pants when i saw it....i cant thank my polish sisters enough!


So onto Seuss.....yep its everything i wanted in a polish and more....blue..tick....glitter...tick...beautiful application....tick....i guess Seuss ticks all the box's!!


Seuss is a beautiful soft girly sky blue jelly, with different sized silver and red hex glitters.  This is kind of a sheer polish so to save as much of this gold dust polish i decided to layer it over OPI No room for the blues....perfect combination.  I found the formula good, the only tricky bit i faced was the larger glitters had a tendency to move towards the free edge when applied.  This is no biggie though and with more of a careful application, the extra effort is so worth it!  I am officially a Whimsical fan now....stay tuned for PBJ and Saturday morning cartoons!

6 comments:

  1. O.o this is such a cute polish! I have seen it before and absolutely love it, but it looks so amazing on you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. its so pretty isnt it jenna, thank you for having a look my lovely xxxx

      Delete
  2. I lust after Pam's creations, hope she changes her mind about shipping to England soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i have been wanting them forever my sweet...i hope so to...us UK ladies want them to so bad lol xxx

      Delete
  3. How could I so no to you, Dahling! lol

    ReplyDelete