come and follow me!

Sunday 27 January 2013

31 day challenge day 27..inspired by me

Day 27 and this mani is inspired by me.

This prompt is one that should have filled me with enthusiam to do, but its to hard to sum up what i am!

I asked my daughter Lucy locket what she thought i should do and she said i should do flowers because i love flowers an i am a ray of sunshine..awww isnt she a sweetheart?! 

So i did a floral mani.  I wish i could have the time to redo something else but i just didnt have a clue on this one ;)

See you guys tomorrow xxxx

10 comments:

  1. I looove how they came out! Kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are awesome! I love your flowers. What a sweet thing for your daughter to say.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woaw!!!! That is an adorable nail design. Your flowers are perfect. Love them a lot and the colors you used are so pretty. Kisses.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I truly appreciate that Roxana bless you xxxx

      Delete
  4. your nails are so long and lovely!

    ReplyDelete