come and follow me!

Thursday 17 January 2013

31 day challenge..day 17..new technique

Hello my lovelies..hope today has been a great one....mine has been cold cold cold!!  So to warm myself up i have done an epic mani.  Now i have a confession first....today is supposed to be a new technique to you.....now i love my nail art....as you may know hehe and there is pretty much not much i haven't turned my hands to....water marble, sponging, stamping, gradient, animal print, stripes, tape, skittle, half moon, french...they are all here on my blog  somewhere. 

So i have decided to do a mani i have been dying to try for ages but just felt i wasn't quite good enough to attempt it yet.  This morning i thought i would give it a bash.  The awesome Robin Moses did this design (yup i am totally in love with her designs and teaching methods...this lady rocks!) so kudos to her...but i added my own touch to it as i try to do always to make it my own....

When i started this mani i almost gave up straight away...i couldn't see it coming together until the finishing stages...wow i am so glad i stuck to it...i adore how this turned out and i wont lie...i am super proud of myself for seeing this through...yay!!

I hope i did the gorgeous Robin proud in recreating her design, and i hope you guys like it....see you tomorrow and check out the other ladies taking part xxxx

19 comments:

  1. WOW. That's pretty much all I can say! Very Impressive!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe thank you so so much cazzy i really appreciate it xxxx

      Delete
  2. wow...that looks really complex and difficult to do :-s
    Congrats!! They look amazing :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awwww thank you so so much my angel :) xxx

      Delete
  3. thank you so much danielle xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing!!Love it!:)

    http://todoslosesmaltessonpocos.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much i really appreciate your feedback xxx

      Delete
  5. HOLY FREAKIN GUACOMOLE!!! Those are the most totally awesome nails, my Mistress of Nail Art! I bow down in your presence. <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ahhh you always make me chuckle with your wording inky...honestly i think you are an awesome 'follower'....now get up dearest hehe xxxx

      Delete
    2. Ugh! My old knees really don't bend like they used to. lol

      Delete
  6. Lol - I'm seconding Inky Whiskers - my jaw hit the floor when I saw these. Gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe thank you my lovely, i am so pleased they have good feedback, i have been itching to try them! Thank you so much for your lovely words xxxx

      Delete
  7. Replies
    1. thank you so much silvia i really appreciate it xxxx

      Delete
  8. Simply Gorgeous!!!!!!! I love this, Im gonna try this!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you steph i really aprreciate that, be sure to show me what you do :) xxxx

      Delete