come and follow me!

Wednesday 30 January 2013

31 day challenge..day 30..your favourite technique

Hello my pretties.  Todays prompt is our favourite nail art technique....this was a no brainer for me to be honest.  My fave technique is hands down freehand art.  Before i start i must give a HUGE thank you to my beautiful daughter for taking these pictures for me..i had the hardest time trying to capture them...she is only 12 years old and has a real talent for photography!

When i first started this blog back in the beginning of September i really hadn't attempted to do more than polkas...the very idea that i would be attempting to do designs i am trying through this challenge would have sent me running into the hills!  When i decided i wanted to try nail art i was so unconfident i rushed straight out and bought a Konad kit with stacks upon stacks of plates...from konad to bundle monster.


As it turnes out i truly have hardly used them, i have practised at every opportunity with my freehand and found a true love for it like i never imagined!!  For todays idea it is once again inspired by the awesome Robin Moses.  

I saw this kind of geisha design on her blog and i knew i wanted to try it!  I love the geisha girls, they are so pretty and delicate and feminine, i have always wanted to do something like this!  I even tried the newspaper Japanese print which didn't turn out as good (purely because it wasn't newspaper i used but the ink from a envelope sent from Japan!  

My design is very different to Robins...as always i love love love her ideas but i try and use them for inspiration and try and pop my own ideas in there to! I hope you guys like this and i will see you tomorrow for the final instalment in the 31 day challenge before i move onto the next one! xxxx

7 comments:

  1. Lil Miss Lucy takes after her talented Mimi Mama! You're both woderful!<3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. inky you crack me up..thank you honey, i have told her what you have said and she had abig ole grin on her face bless her xxxx

      Delete
  2. Oh wow! So so good! And great photos :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe thank yo anna i really appreciate it xxxx

      Delete
  3. This is so pretty! Im in love with this design!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you my lovely, i had lots of fun doing this xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. awesome manicure, great pics :D

    ReplyDelete