come and follow me!

Saturday 9 February 2013

FFF ...Abstract dots

I am back with another post...good arnt i?! lol.  For the FFF challenge i chose to do abstract dotties.


I had no idea what i was going to do for today...so i just sat down with my brush and this is what i came up with.

The red base is simply stunning...i have never used it before but i already know it will be a staple polish for me...it is Raspberry by Barry M.  The other is a deep purple which leans towards dark blue to...another excellent polish called indigo by Barry M.  Both are fantastic coverage polishes!

Please o check out the other ladies and i hope you like my little dottie mani xxx 

6 comments:

  1. Your nails are amazing Mimi :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so very much nail beautiqued i really appreciate it xxxx

      Delete
  2. Lovely! Barry M never disappoints lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you cazzy...gotta love a bit of barry m xxxx

      Delete
  3. I love the colors, they all go so well together :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much as always my lovely xxxxx

      Delete