come and follow me!

Sunday 10 March 2013

can you vote for me please?

Hey guys, I am here to shamelessly ask for your help.  I have entered the brilliant chameleon stampedes bloggerversary nail art comp...and I need YOUR votes.  I have entered my skittle nails I did a while ago..ones I was super pleased with.

Any help you can offer me would be fantastic (even if you want to share this page?!) I know..i know I am shameless arnt I? hehe.  Love you guys xxxxx  Here is the link again http://chameleonstampede.blogspot.co.uk/2013/03/time-to-vote.html

13 comments:

  1. Voted for you lovely, these nails are amazing!!

    Also, I am having a small giveaway and would LOVE for you to enter here
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks so very much sophielou, I truly appreciate it...I will absolutely enter your giveaway, thank you for the tip xxxx

      Delete
  2. I voted for you the day they were up for voting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awwwww maria thank you so much, that means so much to me thank you so much xxxxx

      Delete
  3. Of course I voted for YOU my Mistress of Nail Art! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. bless you my beautiful inky...I blooming love ya! xxxxx

      Delete
  4. Voted! That's a brilliant mani xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you for your support char, you are a love xxxx

      Delete
  5. Ya estás votada guapa!! pedazo mani!

    Un besito desde  ❤sɔıʇǝɯsoɔƃuıʌol❤ Estoy de SorteitO!!

    ReplyDelete