come and follow me!

Friday 15 March 2013

my cute square manicure...new spring 2013 nails inc colours

Hey my loves...I am back with more nails inc goodness for you!

This is a mani I did last week and I really wanted to show you guys because I LOVE this design with these colours.

I  used the new spring 2013 nails inc colours here.

the neon pink is called Primrose Hill
the mint green is called  Royal Botanical Gardens
the salmon pink is called Kensington Palace Gardens
the coffee colour is Belgravia Gardens
the pastel blue is called Chelsea Physic Garden
the orange is called Hampton Court Palace Gardens

  I wanted to wear each and every colour at once so I thought this was the perfect way to do that!!

I also used nails inc holo topcoat electric lane..oh my gosh this is waaaay prettier than my damn camera could pick up....that is defo a must have topcoat for you ladies that enjoy a little extra bling!

4 comments: