come and follow me!

Monday 4 March 2013

My STUNNING blue combo fest! nails inc Kensington Park Road and Enchanted Polish Freeze Machine

I am so on the ball today, hot on the heels of Cupids Floam i am showing you a layering combo i did with Enchanted Polish Freeze Machine and Nails inc Kensington Park Road.

I managed to grab a bottle of this when Llarowe restocked and wow this is a beautiful polish indeed...made even more stunning layered over nails inc kensington park road.


I am not going to lie...i was worried after reading some recent reviews on freeze machine when some people said it kinda looked 'messy'...i needent have worried really as this is waaaaay more prettier than i thought it would be....i like it that much i have it on again layered over baker street, again another stunning combo that i will add pics of very soon!



Freeze Machine is a god damn glitter party in a bottle....it really is stunning, it has so many glitters i cant even tell you all of what i see...i can only say this made my fingers gloooow!  I hope you guys love this as much as i do....!

And here as promised is Freeze Machine layered over nails inc baker street....beautiful isnt it!!



7 comments:

  1. Me encanta este tipo de manis!! y en tonos azules aun más!!

    Un besito desde  ❤sɔıʇǝɯsoɔƃuıʌol❤ Estoy de SorteitO!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They remind me of foiled Easter eggs! Da really good choco ones that you have to go to da special choco shop to get. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL that is spot on my beautiful inky friend!!! xxxxx

      Delete
  3. This mani may be a traffic hazard... be careful! I wouldn't be able to take my eyes off all the sparkle!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hehe i think so to my lovely...it is seriously stunning isnt it!! xxxxx

    ReplyDelete