come and follow me!

Saturday 9 March 2013

my...whatever this is mani!

I actually don't know what to call tonights creation....I don't know if its a win or a lose mani.....I was given this idea by a group I belong to and this was my interpretation.

I think see this as  kind of entwined ribbons....or for some reason this reminds me of ballet?!...I know I am weird!

I used Opi my vampire is buff for the back ground and acrylic white paint for the ribbons. I'm not sure on this mani....if I wasn't as tired I might correct where I think it could use it.  Another one for me to recreate at a later date!

8 comments:

  1. OMG!! That's amazing! congratulations, very work it!





    Te invito al SORTEO Internacional de mi blog :D
    http://lauraherder.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you very much I really appreciate it xxxxx

      Delete
  2. They look very organic, like microscope pics of coral. 2 contrasting colors would look rather sci fi & nifty. Me likey! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe! I totally agree my lovely!!! lolx x x x x

      Delete
  3. this is awesome, this looks like some living creature, absolutely love it :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks my sweet, I really appreciate it xxxx

      Delete
  4. Wow! What a great design it looks like , breathe taking ...........I have tried to make the same using a La Prairie product.

    ReplyDelete