come and follow me!

Sunday 5 May 2013

A stunner of a polish! Picture Polish Shocked

Wowza, I have such a pretty polish to show you guys today in the form of Picture Polish, Shocked.  Picture Polish in my eyes can actually do no wrong, every single polish I own from them are absolute perfection, and this baby is no exception.




Shocked is a collaboration shade between PP and Shatter Me Claire .  Claire came up with this most gorgeous hot pink shade with pretty sparkly holo particles, and called it shocked because she wa sshocked to be selected for the collaboration and also she wanted to pay homage to something iconally Australian....Kylie would be that inspiration.

I used 3 coats for these shots, I am thinking it could maybe benefit from an undie as this is on the sheer side.  This applied absolutely faultless, smooth and delicious.   Picture Polish can do no wrong in my book and is fast becoming one of my favourite polish brands!

4 comments: