come and follow me!

Saturday 11 May 2013

Opi Tiffany Case plus Picture Polish Atomic

Hey my angels, I am back...yep I have been a little lazy with my manicures this week....for some reason my get up and go seems to have get up and gone...but I am going to jump back on board by showing you this beauty before going off and doing some Lady and the tramp nail art.

So I have Tiffany Case, the blue counterpart of the epic Bond Girls liquid sands.  I am beyond excited about these polishes, FINALLY I have been able to lay my grubby mitts on 3 of these babies....all of the collection will be shown on here VERY soon!


Tiffany Case is a beautiful aqua blue with beautiful silver glitters.  It applies smoothly but dries down to a matte sand effect finish.  It is super opaque, 2 coats and you are done.

I decided to mix it up and use Atomic by Picture Polish to create some cool lines.  I love these two together.  Stay tuned for a full review of the bond girls collection, they are ahhhmazing!

2 comments: