come and follow me!

Wednesday 1 May 2013

The manicure that made me want to throw away my paint! Disney Tangled Rapunzel

Hello my lovelies.  I am back with you tonight...with a challenge that is late.  The reason it is late is because it was a pain in the ass to complete.  Ahhhhh the elusive tangled nail art ALMOST beat me! I felt to chuck my brushes and paints in the bin, boycott any Tangled movie or talk and run for the hills!




Seriously this is the most hardest part of this challenge so far, resulting in me removing my manicure THREE TIMES before I settled on this one.  I watched tutorials on how to draw this character, I tried actually drawing Rapunzel on paper first, I tried damn everything to get her right.

So my conclusion here is....whilst I LOVE Tangled the movie...I HATED doing this art....it wasn't enjoyable like it always is, it was a bloody chore and rest assured I will not be rushing to paint this again!

I hope you guys like this mani, trust me when I say it was hard hard hard to do and whilst I am still not super proud of how this turned out I am proud of my commitment to try and try.....and try again lol!

6 comments:

  1. You did an awesome job on it though! Wow so cool :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. bless you thank you so much lisa xxx x

      Delete
  2. Aww, I hate it when something doesn't go right! but the final product is brilliant! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. its a bummer isn't it my lovely char, glad you like them though xxxx

      Delete
  3. It may not have turned out the way you saw it in your mind's eye, but it's still FANTABULOUS Dahling!<3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe awwww thanks my dearest furry friend, todays one is going to be better I can feel it! xxxx

      Delete