come and follow me!

Sunday 10 November 2013

Picture Polish Super Styling!

I don't know if you guys know this...buuuuuut I love blue polish....I also love Picture Polish, so what happens when the 2 meet? THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Arrrrrrgh for goodness sake, how many times can I say I love PP...and blues for that matter, from Whimsy to Cosmos I have long since had a love affair with this brand....now comes Super Styling, and my heart melts all over again!


How lucky these fantastic bloggers have been to have their creations come to life by such talented people, and Sam from Fashion Polish was one of those....I am green with envy because this colour is totally something I would have opted for!


SS is a super bright bordering along dazzling blue glitterbomb!! It is set in a nicely tinted base which means it offers great coverage, although I do recommend 3 coats to erase VNL.


The formula is once again outstanding!  Once again I cant speak highly enough of Picture Polish for a job well done.  The glitters lay completely flat meaning you only need 1 cost of top coat for a total smooth finish.

I adore adore adore this polish, it is beyond awesome in the flesh!  I thought I would mix it up a little and mattify this one and add some gold studs...I must say I love this way of wearing it to!!! 




So rush forth my pretties and snap these babies up, you wont regret it!!

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow, this colour is amazing, it's so deep and rich, perfect

    Please come check out my latest post if you have time :)

    Fragile Bird | www.fragile-bird.blogspot.co.uk

    Helen

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. bless you thank you so much my sweet, I will indeed pop over and check you out ;) xxxx

      Delete